Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I AM WHAT I AM

Nothing much to say, you will find that there is no easy way to describe yourself. People call me BOY, RACH@MADY@RAHIM. My birthday...26th March! Love making friends but I realize that it is very hard for me to make the first step, starting relationship! I prefer to love my life on my own way. Just take it easy, do what you like, and don't do what you don't like. I am simple as it is, you love me, I love you more. If you wanna know me better, then just click on me, add me, or just message me.



---| personal |---

| name : Rachmady Eli |

| ethnicity : asian [Malay+Melanau+Java] |

| religion : Muslim |

| date of birth : 26.03.1986 [Aries] |

| place of birth : Sarawak General Hospital, Kuching |

| siblings : 5 [i'm the third in the family] |

| handedness : right |

| favourite colour : white, black, blue |

| favourite number : 3 |

| favourite day : birthday |

| favourite food : nasi lemak, roti canai |

| favourite drink : teh tarik, NesLo ais |

| favourite fruit : King of fruit, banana |

| favourite animal : cat, rabbit |

| style : casual, simple, formal |


---| physical |---

| height : 169cm |

| weight : 50kg |

| hair : short, black |

| eyes : dark brown |

| shirt size : M |


---| vices |---

| cigarettes : No |

| alcohol : No |

| drugs : No |


---| extra |---

| YM id : princecontrol22@yahoo.com |

| facebook : princecontrol@hotmail.com |

| friendster : princecontrol@hotmail.com |

| mobile : 012-870xxxx [juz ask...LOL] |


No comments:

Post a Comment